มีหลายร้อยสล็อตออนไลน์อย่างฟรี：THAILAND REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE
A Thailand representative office of a foreign company is not subject to income tax provided that the services rendered by the rep office are only provided to and for use by its head office. However, please be aware the Ministry of Commerce scrutinizes rep office applications very closely now due to past abuse of its tax exempt status.
A Thailand representative office must be registered with the Thailand Ministry of Commerce as such and is restricted to the following types of activities:
- Searching for local sources of goods or services for its head office;
- Inspecting and controlling the quality and quantity of goods procured by its head office;
- Providing advice in various fields relating to products directly sold by its head office to local distributors or consumers;
- Disseminating information about new products and services of its head office; and
- Reporting to its head office on local business developments and activities.